Welcome to the Jungle

Simple ankara-inspired outfit of the day..
&& some dancing in between.
Lately: Breaking Bad has been blowing my mind and I've been compelled to make ankara summer pieces. 
So, here's the thing: There have been massive amounts of posts lately(with good reason). There were loads of June posts that never went up because I was focusing most of my energy on my trabajo(end of the school year) and my health. Before my blog's birthday(7/10), I'd like to be back up to date. 

Stay tuned. ;]
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Black Denim- Affordable Treasures
Leather Cross-Body- Woodland Thrift
Ankara Inspired Top(used to be caftan)- Sav-Mor
Combative Boots- Target (similar)
Salmon & Aqua Bracelets- Imo State, Nigeria
Face- I tried Anastasia's Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate & love how natural it looks. Added brow gel and, just like that, no more smearing/oily brows! Beauty tips & tricks? Let me know in the comments.


4 comments: