AFWLA 2 - Caftan


 The second night of AFWLA took place at the historical & streamlined art space: 525 DTLA. The evening began with captivating West African rhythms and a powerful dance piece. Four emerging designers showed their Spring 14 collections: Thriftqueened, Menogu Designs, Charlotte's Angels, & Josefa Dasilva (photos on the way). Here's what I wore on Night 2.
 The graffiti art was created by the talented musician Chris Brown. Watch him work.



I wore a caftan(kaftan) with sheer socks and wedges, playing around with proportions and styling my hair off to the side for a carefree feel.

DIY Plans: Cropped caftan & something clever with the remaining material. I was captured by it's length and vibrant hues & I think it will look even better as separates.

Hasta Pronto.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Printed Caftan & Belt- Sav-Mor Thrift
Mixed Bronze Wedges- Target (similar)
Beaded Bracelets- Umuahia

Photos by Luckygemma

No comments:

Post a Comment