Sunset on the Tracks

Here's my quintessential railroad photo set. I wore this on a Sunday and paired an ankara top with a denim dress and converse. I love the way solid colors down the middle make sleeved prints pop. I'll be doing a little DIY soon: menswear inspired printed sleeve tee.
These are some of my favorite socks because they remind me of Thanksgiving & the potential pumpkin pie that I will consume.
A nice quote I read in Pieology: "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
Yeah, I likes that.
Here's one of my favorite shots I took outside of my house while the sun was setting.
Adioss
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Denim Dress, Tan Belt, Leather Clutch- Woodland Thrift
Converse- Shoe City
 Festive Socks- Target (happy feet)
Ankara Printed Top & Accessories- Umuahia, tailored in LA
Hair- I've been loving my natural hair and the freedom I have to wear it out at my new job. I still plan on switching it up here and there and adding some color w/ weaves/wigs.


14 comments:

  1. i like the creativity in this outfit a lot! Ankara, denim, sneakers and socks. who woulda thought of merging all that together. nice

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3
      sometimes I wake up feeling artsy & this happens lol

      Delete
  2. quel conbinaison ! vraiment creative

    http://la-plus-gaie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combination...love the ankara print :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple yet creative way you combine ankara with contemporary wear. You're so cute in these :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly what I was going for..
      love you ankara features as well

      Delete
  5. lovli blog.. with nice outfit ... am following you... please do follow back http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com thks

    ReplyDelete
  6. very different, but cute outfit. love your hair!!!
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Uchenna
      checking out your blog

      Delete
  7. love your blog.. subscribed already

    ReplyDelete