Naija Bites

A couple of weeks back, I had the opportunity to be featured on a UK cooking show entitled, Naija Bites, and it was an absolute pleasure to film. We discussed the African Designer Campaign that I'm involved with while making some bomb breakfast.
We shot in the beautiful Hollywood Hills and, of course, I loved the crews' accents.
The campaign focuses on bringing a few top African designers to Los Angeles for Style Fashion Week to share at Africa is Rising. The showcase will be produced by Continent Creative(an LA based PR Firm centered on fashion, events, and the African Diaspora). I intern there as an Assistant Creative Director and believe that this campaign is a step toward diversifying the fashion landscape.
To shoot, I kept things comfortable with a Continent Creative designed top, high waist shorts, and sandals. I love the top's message and it is free with a donation to the African designer fund.
Summer Summer:
-Bike someplace I've never been
-Roadtrip
-Read

Notice more. 

Hope your weekend is epic.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Black Denim & Roma Scarf- Sav-Mor
Chain Game- Woodland Thrift
Hair- Co-Wash and Go
Naija Bites- An Oh TV production with Chef Rasheeda and host Esther Alade airing this Fall.

2 comments: