OOTD - NY 5

I had a mini photo session at my aunt's place since my luggage had been returned to me and I was joyous. I paired a lightweight dress with high-waist shorts for a summery vibe. Here are some outtakes and my OOTD.
My hair was larger than life by the end of the day but I loved having it straight and setting it in bantus at night.
Excuse the interesting angles & not-so-great quality, I'm working on my tripod/camera man situation ;) .
I'll be styling this dress and more ankara printed fabrics for fall looks.

Have fun with your fashion, let it be limitless.
Adioss.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Headwrap- Nigeria
Yellow Dress, Levis & Accessories- Sav-Mor Thrift
Combat Boots- Target

2 comments:

  1. Like the ankara on the scarf. Such a lovely combo with all ;)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3...looking forward to your posts

      Delete