NYFW Streetstyle 2013- 4

Woke up on day 4 in Washington Heights and had great Dominican breakfast at Malecon (plantain omelette, & french toast with tea).
I decided to head over to the Lincoln Center and experience it for the first time. I've got to admit, I was kind of nervous on the #1 train. Here are some of my favorite looks & snapshots of fellow bloggers.



  Snapped a selfie & caught Padma during an interview.
When I got my fill I walked across to Central Park and then caught the 6pm ferry to catch Lady Liberty at sundown. 

Walked through the Financial District and near ground zero then closed the night in Wash Heights chill-thrilling out on the fire escapes.
 Stay tuned for days 5-7 + routine style posts.
Adioss!

Outfit Details:
Cut-Out Romper & Flatforms- Forever 21
Accessories- Nigeria
Marlins Baseball Top- Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Great ensembles here...

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete