ASOS Disco Pants


I love sending and receiving packages, so I was super giddy after I ordered and received these high waist disco pants from ASOS.com for 27 euro. These shots were taken on my way to the library on a casual day. I paired these lovelies with a black long-sleeved crop, jean vest, & Vans. My hair was acting a little cray, so I added a headband to give it some character.
 Honest Review of the pants: I ordered a size 8 and was hoping for a nice snug fit comparable to the American Apparel disco pants I forever lust after. They smooth things out & make my tush look nice(although proper panties are a must!) As you can see, the pants come up a bit short on my long legs (I'm about 5'8) and they slide down on the waist after a couple hours of wear. I do enjoy the quality and structure of the pants, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of high waist pants.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Grey Skinny Disco Pants- ASOS  $27 euro (30-something US dollars)
Lace Patterned DIY Top- Forever 21- $3 in sale section
Head Band- (Formerly a skirt) Vintage
Just USA Jean Vest- Q Fashion, old
 ezzphotography

2 comments: