WORTH SMILING FOR

 I tried to capture these photos while my good friend made faces at me from the corner of my room.
We were headed out to do some exploring in NYC, so I paired a crop top with loose-fitting denim and comfortable heels. The look was perfect for a sunny day out with my gals.

Back to the photos: I got in a few shots before my friend's silly faces and 'you go girls' got the best of me.
 
XOxo
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Long-Sleeved Crop Top- Forever 21
High Waist Shorts & Belt- NY Thrift 
Anklet- Cayman Islands
Heeled Sandals- Reflection

2 comments:

  1. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Colorful and best quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us, hope you guys love them.
    African Fabrics
    Wholesale African Fabrics
    African Prints
    Guaranteed Wax Block Prints-Phenix
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Colorful and best quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us, hope you guys love them.
    African Fabrics
    Wholesale African Fabrics
    African Prints
    Guaranteed Wax Block Prints-Phenix
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin

    ReplyDelete