Loving the Crew

Newspaper clip-outs from the year 2000 cling to my wall: Kobe Bryant clad in faded shades of purple and yellow tint mixed with dust and age. Thirteen years later and he's still my favorite. I'm enamored by the steadfast determination and mindset that he brings to the game. I put together a look last week to celebrate his birthday (Aug 23). 
I love the look on Kobe-caricatures face.(A powerful, sexy gaze.) The moment I saw it, I knew I'd have to steal this crew from my brother and style it. I paired it with form-fitting high-waist shorts to off-set the baggy fit and cropped the sweater by tucking it under my top.
I loved styling this men's crewneck. This ode to Kobe makes me excited for my birthday. In less than a week (Sep. 5th), I'll be one year older :]. 
Adioss!


 OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Black Kobe Crew Neck- The Deuce (Brother's Closet)
Black High Waist Shorts, Gold Chain, Dooney Bag- Thrifted 
Blue Low-Top Converse- Journey's 
Chain-link Bracelet- Old
Hair- Will be unveiling a new look soon

4 comments:

  1. love the crew neck, happy early birthday x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ndidi! I love your outfit posts and how effortless you look in them! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because I believe you deserve the recognition!

    To see what the award is about, you can check it out on my blog:
    http://www.littlemaisunshine.com/2013/09/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete