Black Out

 Over the weekend, I styled my DIY cut-out creation. I decided to pair the body-suit with an all-black ensemble to lead the eyes to the piece. I love how dangerous and beautiful black is. 
Now, I wouldn't wear this cut-out top to work or with relatives. It's a look that's perfect for a night out, a fashion event with friends, or off somewhere galavanting at a festival.
How would you rock this look?
I'll be posting every other day with outfits from last week.
Interested in getting styled by me and being featured? Send an email to: ddscornerr@gmail.com.

Be true and beautiful in whatever you wear.
Hasta Pronto.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
DIY Cut-out Bodysuit- Thrifted (Learn how I made it here)
Dooney&Burke Bag/Sheer Black Button Down/ Black Skirt- Thrifted
Combat Boots- Target
Accessories- Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'I know what the boys want..I'm not gonna play' =]

      Delete
  2. Not my style but I love the edgyy vibes from it.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete