BEAUTY: Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Try-On

I tried out the Maybelline Matte Poreless Foundation over this summer and I was not disappointed.
Here are some photos showing initial application and then 9 hours later at the end of the day.
End of the day:
The foundation has a sort of loose consistency (it's not thick at all, so coverage is buildable). I purchased the color Coconut and found that it matched better than my usual Matchmasters by MAC in 8.5. The shades provided could definitely be darker though. 
I wouldn't reach for this foundation for special occasions, but for everyday quick wear it's perfect. Who can argue with minimized pores and a matte finish?!
DETAILS:
Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation in 355 Coconut applied with Elf Powder Brush- here
Two droplets on back of hand for Medium coverage.
Finish is initially matte and wears over time without face primer.


No comments:

Post a Comment