Off to the Races

Let's play catch-up.
Numero Uno [1]: Sunrise at Hilltop Park, Signal Hill.
Spotted a hummingbird after the rise.

Dos [2]: Hike at Will Rogers State Park, Palisades
I wore a DIY top, denim shorts, and sneakers while enjoying time spent with my younger brother.
There were great views of the Pacific Ocean, unique people, and the trail had enough steep hills to keep things interesting.
This Spring, for me, has been about comfort and adapting to new situations around me. I hope you are well &


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sunrise:
Blue Coat & Pink Wrap- Forever 21
Speckled Hoodie- Vans
Black Ponte Pants- Banana Republic
Hummingbird- Wearing beauty of life [snaps]

Hike:
DIY Fringe Top- Gift from Uncle in Navy
Levis & Plaid Top- Sav-Mor Thrift
Blue Sneakers & Socks- Journeys (here)
Floral Scarf- Woodland Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment