Flowers in the Winter

I wore this dress a couple of weeks back. I bought it before I went to New York in September, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. The material is made of soft silk and it's the perfect length for a family gathering. The flowers and color aren't bad either.
 I went with a natural face and simple hair. Details below.
Prepped to style with:
 Aloe Vera Juice
 Giovanni's Leave-in Conditioner
 Castor Oil

1) I created two flat-twists around the crown of my head. 
2) I used olive oil Eco-Styler gel for my edges, applied it with a toothbrush, then set it with a silk scarf for one hour.

A good dress has a way of making you feel divine.
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Silk Floral Dress- Sav-Mor Thrift
Beaded Flats- Burlington 
Hair- I've been wearing my hair natural since the end of October. After I gave up trying to make my hair be what it's not, I felt kind of liberated. Like just me.. . and happy.

ezzphotography 

2 comments: