CROWNED - ANKARA MIX

 For my birthday, I paired a lace peplum top with ankara print shorts and comfortable, taupe heeled sandals. 
 This day meant a lot to me. I had come to a point where my health was renewed and the support I had from my friends was incredible.
 These beautiful ladies are powerful, patient, and thoughtful. I follow our individual journeys as women navigating the post-grad professional realm, and each obstacle and triumph is inspiring. 
 All I can ask for is more sweet Septembers on the water. I have beautiful friends who would be down to have a water fight and play Taboo while listening to afro-beats in Central Park. That's more than enough. My cup overfloweth. <3 font="">


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Peach Sweetheart Peplum, High Waist Ankara Shorts- Ghanaian Tailor
Taupe Heeled Sandals- Reflection
Hair- Brazilian Curly wig straightened and styled with heat protectant and Biosilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment