Landscapes

I wore this to celebrate my friend's 24th birthday. I fell in love with the colors in this dress and really don't care if everyone and their grandfather owns it. It's like wearing a pretty painting. How could I say no?
 The neckline and cut-out back detail give it nice dimension.
These gold rings were purchased from H&M(hache eme) and they add subtle regality to this easy look.
So, funny story, I decided to take out my twists and as I unraveled them I discovered that I really liked the way they looked undone. So much for a new look, lol. I'll be rocking this semi-twist out for a little while.
Me & the birthday queen(one of my college roommates and a friend that I admire and appreciate.)

 Updates:
I had the pleasure of meeting my new cousin Chimdia.

Biked to the beach for the first time.

& I was accepted into one of my top graduate programs in Nueva York!
I was worried about everything, but then flowers outside of my student's window reminded me that God clothes the dwellings of this earth with grace and blessings. I wrote down a prayer and then later(with shaking hands) checked the admission status on my phone and literally sprinted out of my car and down the block when I read the good news. I am grateful and looking forward to changes. 
I'll definitely keep you posted.

Happy first day of Spring.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blue Mountain Fitted Dress & Gold Midi Rings- H&M (similar)
Flatforms- XXI
 Brown Cross-Body- Woodland Thrift

4 comments: